Arogya Maharashtra Recruitment
National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra has announced a career notification named as Arogya Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 for filling up 3965 vacancies of Community Health Officers. According to the Arogya Recruitment 2019 details, online form for CHO vacancies available from 18 September 2019. Candidates can check the complete details about this latest job or filling online form by follow the below given steps. The application form will only be accepted till 14 October 2019.
To get complete details about the Arogya Maharashtra Recruitment 2019, candidates must have a look at the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info or bookmark this page for regular updates.
Details f NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra|
|Number Of Vacancies||3965|
|Last date To Apply||14-10-2019|
NHM Maharashtra CHO Vacancies:
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors in Unani Medicine/Bachelors in Nursing and must be registered with MCI
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For Reserved Category candidates-05 years
During Training Period- stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month
after the appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO- Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
For General Candidates- Rs.500/-
For reserved category Candidates- Rs. 350/-
How to Apply for arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019:
- Go to arogya.maharashtra.gov.in that is the official website of the National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra
- Now Press the “Job Opportunities” link from the top right of the page.
- Thereafter press the “Advertisement for Community Health Officer Recruitment at NHM Maharashtra (7159 kb pdf)” oink from another page.
- A PDF file of the notification will appear at your screen, read the details carefully.
- Then click on apply online link or Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Recheck the filled form and submit the form.
- At last, submit the form and print a copy of the same for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|